When you look around your house, there’s a good chance you see windows everywhere. While some people are okay with a lack of privacy, others realize that covering their windows in some way, shape, or form is critical.
Many homeowners opt for curtains or blinds, as this provides the privacy for which they are looking. Despite the popularity, there are several drawbacks associated with this approach:
- When open, you lose all the privacy you’re looking for
- Curtains and blinds both require regular (and often difficult) cleaning
Fortunately, there’s another option: decorative glass. With a variety of beautiful patterns to choose from, you can improve the appearance of your home (from the inside and the outside), all the while enhancing your privacy. It’s the best of both worlds.
Benefits of Decorative Glass
- Decorative patterns: With thousands of patterns to consider, you’re sure to find something that suits your style and privacy requirements.
- Privacy without blocking natural light. One of the biggest problems with curtains and blinds is that they block out natural light when closed. With decorative glass, you can let light in all the while keeping your privacy.
- Customizable: You can customize your decorative glass to fit your home, the window, and your tastes. For example, you can add pigment and color to bring a room to life.
- Can help with energy costs: Many decorative glass options and installation methods will help reduce heat coming into your home and block up to 99% of UV rays.
If you’re interested in custom decorative glass for any room in your home, don’t hesitate to learn more about your options and the installation process.
At Glass Design, we can answer all your questions to ensure that you make the perfect choice for you and your home.